THYMUSKIN® therapy usage
The application of Thymuskin is very simple. Wash your hair with Thymuskin Shampoo and let it on for a short time. After rinsing, dry your hair as usual. Then part your hair and apply the serum selectively.
Step 1: Wash your hair with Thymuskin Shampoo
Step 2: Massage Thymuskin Serum into the scalp
When to use Thymuskin
- hair loss
- re-activation of new hair growth
- hair care (strenghtens & optimizes hair structure)
The dermatological Thymuskin 2-step system of combined application: Thymuskin Shampoo & Thymuskin Serum for application to the scalp.
Find the right Thymuskin product-combinations
Here you will find the right products for your personal situation.
The use of Thymuskin preparations
The Thymuskin Cleansing & Conditioning Shampoo optimally prepares the scalp for the absorption of the Thymuskin Serum and frees it from accumulated dirt particles. The thymic peptide active ingredient GKL-02 already prepares the scalp. This ensures the optimal effectiveness of the Thymuskin Serum applied afterwards. You can adapt the application of the respective Thymuskin Shampoo to your usual washing rhythm (at least 1x a week).
Application Thymuskin Shampoo
- For gentle cleaning and basic conditioning, rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Massage the shampoo into the hair and scalp and let it take effect briefly.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Dry the cleaned hair, preferably with a towel.
Dosage THYMUSKIN® Shampoo
Use a hazelnut-sized amount (about 1.5 ml) for short hair to double the amount for long hair.
After acclimation (see notes), use it 1x daily until a significant improvement occurs. Thereafter, a reduction to 3x per week. Once the desired result is achieved, Thymuskin can be slowly discontinued.
Duration of application
- Diffuse hair loss: Depending on the cause and stage, a minimum period of use of 3 - 6 months is recommended.
- For genetically caused hair loss, long-term use is recommended, since the cause can not be eliminated due to the genetic predisposition. After discontinuation of Thymuskin hair loss migth occur again. First successes may be seen after 12 weeks, depending on the stage and condition of the hair roots.
- Circular hair loss: As soon as the bald spots are overgrown again, use may be reduced to 3x per week for another 4-6 weeks in order to maintain the successful status. Afterwards, Thymuskin can be slowly discontinued.
Application Thymuskin Serum
- Place the applicator tip directly on the scalp to apply the Thymuskin Serum in punctual drops to the scalp.
- Massage the serum with your fingertips in circling motions into the scalp until it seems dry.
- Proceed this way. Usually it needs about 4-6 parted hair lines for the total scalp. It is a leave-in product, do not rinse out.
- The Thymuskin Serum can be applied to the scalp, both in the case of still damp, as well as already dried hair. Also on the days when the hair was not washed.
- You can use your styling products as normal but leave out application to the scalp.
- Avoid to point hair dryer directly on the scalp. Blow dry with distance and only warm, not hot air.
Dosage THYMUSKIN® Serum
Wet scalp with water (approx. 2 ml to max. 4 ml). Distribute serum well, not so much that it runs down the head.
Shedding-Effect: At the beginning of the application with Thymuskin, slightly increased hair loss may occur due to the activation of the hair follicles. To minimise this possible effect, adapt the application of the respective Thymuskin shampoo to your usual washing rhythm (at least 1x per week). Apply Thymuskin Serum every 2nd day for the first 4 weeks and daily thereafter (even on days when you do not wash your hair). After completing the therapy, Thymuskin should be slowly reduced.
Please note that the increased hair loss is a positive signal that confirms the activation of the hair roots.
Hair loss can be a symptom of an organic cause. Curing organic causes is not part of the area of application of Thymuskin. Therefore, hair loss may occur again after stopping Thymuskin as long as the organic cause persists. In these cases you should consult your doctor.
In particular, the Thymuskin Med Shampoo and Thymuskin Med Serum Gel preparations are also suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding, as well as for children over the age of 3. All Thymuskin shampoos can be used without hesitation in this context. Thymuskin is very well tolerated when used as directed.
Personal advice from Thymuskin
We offer all Thymuskin customers a personal consultation by e-mail. Hair loss has many causes and so individual questions often arise, on which we - based on our many years of experience - are happy to advise you personally.