After the hair transplant
The right after care decides whether the hair grows well into place
MOIST IS BETTER
The optimal growth of the grafts is supported by:
- Significantly reduced scabbing and scarring
- Skin soothing
- Supports the growth of grafts
Regular application of the Thymuskin Hydro Gel creates a moist environment, so that scabbing on the scalp is largely avoided.
This has a positive effect on the healing process. The growth of the transplanted units is thereby promoted.
Thymuskin Hydro Gel for application after wound closure, also provides a skin calming effect.
How can I ensure perfect results?
Course of transplantation with application of THYMUSKIN®
The basis for solid growth
Scabbing is part of the healing process
Scabbing is part of the healing process. However, the transplants (so-called grafts) must be able to absorb oxygen again a few days after the transplantation.
By applying a moisturising care after wound closure, the formation of crusts and scars is reduced or even completely prevented.
It is also important to have a skin-soothing effect on this area and to wash the donor area as well as the recipient area from day 3 after the transplantation with a mild and pH skin-friendly shampoo.
This protects the scalp from drying out.
Suitable for sensitive skin
Thymuskin Hydro Gel has passed the dermatological test carried out by the Dermatest Research Institute under specialist medical supervision on humans with "excellent". No toxic-irritant intolerances occurred in the test for irritant effects on sensitive skin according to international guidelines.
Healthy and natural growing hair
Thymuskin Hydro Gel contains the patented thymic peptide active ingredient GKL-02, which corresponds to the natural thymus total extract and is of non-animal origin. It supports the natural immune defence of hair and skin cells.
- GKL-02 increases the cell vitality of the follicle cells
- Improves the cell supply of the hair root (follicle) in the growth phase (anagen phase)
- The hair follicles are activated, new hair is formed and the growth phase is significantly prolonged
- Thymuskin thus supports the formation of new hair cells and strengthens the existing
Furthermore, hamamelis and allantoin have antipruritic, antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
How to apply
THYMUSKIN® HYDRO Gel?
In consultation with the transplant surgeon, it is recommended to apply Thymuskin Hydro Gel after wound closure, from the 3rd day after the transplant.
Thymuskin Hydro Gel should be applied several times a day as much as needed, to the affected areas and the rest of the scalp, very gently patted on with the fingertips.
In particular, the transplanted area (recipient area) should be kept moist with Thymuskin Hydro Gel in order to optimally prevent scab formation.
Combine the Thymuskin Hydro Gel with the Thymuskin Classic Shampoo from day 3 after hair transplantation. Genetically caused hair loss continues even after hair transplant. To ensure good results, we recommend long-term use of Thymuskin Classic Shampoo and serum afterwards.
THYMUSKIN® Hydro Gel
The innovation for optimal care after hair transplantation
- Triple effect: Moisturizing, scalp calming and growth stimulating
- Efficacy and tolerability successfully tested in dermatological practice clinic
- Especially suitable for sensitive scalp
- Contains the patented thymic peptide active ingredient GKL-02 as well as hamamelis and allantoin
Because the right after care decides whether the hair grows well into place.
Typical course of progressive androgenetic alopecia with subsequent hair transplant and filling of light areas.
A well-established method for removing permanently bald spots
- The first weeks decide whether the hair grows well into place
- Wound healing disorders or inflammatory reactions of the scalp are possible
- The right care following the hair transplant plays a decisive role
On the following page you will find information about the growth promotion after hair transplantation.